I have finally updated the Publications page with the most recent crop of papers from the AURIN and TRIIBE projects, as well as from my small project on Wayfinding design, namely:
- Widjaja, I., P. Russo, C. Pettit, R. Sinnott and M. Tomko (2014). “Modeling Coordinated Multiple Views of Heterogeneous Data Cubes for Urban Visual Analytics.” International Journal of Digital Earth. DOI: 10.1080/17538947.2014.942713
- Sinnott, R. O., C. Bayliss, A. Bromage, G. Galang, G. Grazioli, P. Greenwood, A. Macaulay, L. Morandini, G. Nogoorani, M. Nino-Ruiz, M. Tomko, C. Pettit, M. Sarwar, R. Stimson, W. Voorsluys and I. Widjaja (2014). “The Australia urban research gateway.” Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience. DOI:10.1002/cpe.3282
And some conference and workshop papers:
- Kuliga, S., R. C. Dalton, M. Tomko and C. Hoelscher (2014). Tools, Stages and Perspective-Taking During the Architectural Process: Preliminary qualitative data from a university building case study in Australia. Design cognition and behavior: Usability in the built environment, Bremen, Germany.
- Tomko, M., Y. Ren, K. Ong, F. Salim and M. Sanderson (2014, poster). Large-Scale Indoor Movement Analysis: The data, the context and the analytical challenges (Poster). Analysis of Movement Data (AMD’14). GIScience 2014 Workshop. Vienna, Austria.
- Nino-Ruiz, M., et al. (2014). Elastic Scaling of e-Infrastructures to Support Data-Intensive Research Collaborations. Workshop on Tools and Technologies for Virtual Laboratories – TTVL 2014, Guarujá, SP, Brazil, IEEE.
- Bai, Y. B., et al. (2014). A New Method for Improving Wi-Fi Based In-door Positioning Accuracy. 11th International Symposium on Location-Based Services. G. Gartner, H. Huang, F. Ortag and M. Schmidt. Vienna, Austria, Springer
- Ren, Y., Tomko, M., Ong, K., Yuntian, B., & Sanderson, M. (2014). The Influence of Indoor Spatial Context on User Information Behaviours. Paper presented at the Workshop on Information Access in Smart Cities, held in conjunction with the 36th European Conference on Information Retrieval ECIR 2014, Amsterdam, NL.
I will attach pdfs in due course.